Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hawaii Countdown


We leave for Maui in a couple of weeks. I just got off of the phone with the concierge who booked some golf, massages, whale watching, snorkeling, and a luau. I can't wait!

10 comments:

Kyle said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!
Kyle

Timberly said...

I was just getting ready to ask if you guys were still planning on coming back to CA for Disneyland but it sounds like you have much better plans. Have fun. But if you guys do head our way let us know so we can see you. Every time I pull up your blog Andrew starts pointing and saying Maya.

Mariel said...

Good heavens! Do you ever slow down??? Seems like your always up to something spectacular!

Kyle said...

I am liking the new blog layout!! Its kind of addicting I already want to change mine again :)
Kyle

The Richards family said...

NO fair... I want to go. I hope you have fun, It sounds like you deserve a nice vacation with all that has been going on!! You will have to tell us all the fun things you do (we are going to try to go in the end of this year sometime)All I really want to do is just sit on the beach. Yeah for the count down to Hawaii!!!!

Shanell said...

So I will not be talking to you for a while! Hawaii envy going on! Seriously have a stinkin' blast!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is so funny we used the same picture!! I am so jealous of you guys... I want to move to Hawaii!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brit - just checking in... congratulations with your baby's sealing! Cute family! Also, have fun in Hawaii! What's the special occasion? Sounds like a blast! So happy for you guys! - Jess PS - I was thinking of Jer the other day because I'm currently training to do a triathlon. Tell him I say HI! :-)

Melissa said...

So fun!! Jeff and I are going for the first time in July. I have a perma-grin just thinking about it!!!!

Denice said...

Jealousy is seeping out of every pore of my body right now...