Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pay it Forward

I recently won a "pay it forward" contest off another blog and part of the rules were to keep it going. As one of the winners I have promised that I will "pay it foward" with my own handmade gift! All you have to do is add a comment and in a few days I will use a random number generator {random.org} to pick three lucky people that I will mail/deliver something fun to! If you win, the only thing you have to do in return, is to keep this going by making the same promise to 3 other people on your blog! It should be fun! If you want to participate, just leave me a comment. I will pick the winner one week from today. Good luck and "pay it forward"!

4 comments:

Denice said...

Woo hoo! Count me in!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I totally want in and I love the idea of paying it forward. I am going to get that book and use it with McKendry. I think she would love it and hopefully pick it up pretty quick.

Melanie said...

Love your blog and this idea!

Debbie said...

I LOVE paying it forward..Ok are you really going to make a handmade gift??? LOL
JK