It is here - the day of love. Although, I am not feeling very loving today. Kenyon kept me up much of the night. I took him to the doctor today and he has an ear infection. As Jer was leaving for work at 6:00 am, both kids were yelling for me in their rooms. He made some comment about how my morning wasn't looking good and escaped out the door as fast as he could. At least they sure look cute in their Valentine's shirts from Grandma Bev!
We are very excited for Jeremy's family to fly in tonight and my grandparents and aunt and uncle are coming tomorrow night. We are finishing last minute preparations for Kenyon's big weekend (sealing and blessing), so to celebrate Valentine's tonight we are headed to Costco. We will probably eat some hot dogs and pizza before coming home to put the kids to bed :). Happy Valentine's Day!
6 years ago
6 comments:
Oh my gosh i can not get enough of them!! There little outfits need to get out they are SO cute!!
Cute..have a nice night at costco! :)
save a bite of pizza for me! see ya there!
I'm sorry about the ear infection, but I am so excited for your weekend. What a lovely experience to be in the temple with your children. So cool!
I love Maya's tights! How cute!! I'm so glad Jeremy made Valentine's night a good night. I hope Kenyon gets feeling better and good luck this weekend!!
I love all of maya's tights. I am a huge tights' fan myself. Kenyon's shirt is so cute too. Hope the kiddies are feeling better and I'm glad you ended up having a good night. What are you doing for dinner for everyone? I need ideas for Liza's birthday.
Post a Comment