Monday was gymnastics. It is a parent/tot class that is so cute. I need to take some pictures to post!
Tuesday - Have I mentioned I LOVE Tuesday??!! Maya is in a playgroup on Tuesday mornings. It is with 3 other kids her age in the neighborhood. The moms rotate hosting and when it is not your turn, you just drop them off at the other house to be entertained for 2 hours. This leaves me with 2 WHOLE hours of just my sweet little Kenyon. Thankfully he naps during that time and I love my alone time. So I totally sacrifice one Tuesday a month to entertain 4 toddlers for the other 3 Tuesdays a month of me-time.
Wednesday we hit music class. It is the same class I had Maya in last year. She loves it! That night we went boating with our friends Debbie and Dean and their kids Aleck and Kennedy. Thanks for a fun night! (See pictures below)
Thursday we stayed home and were productive... well for a couple of hours and then Maya and I were making cookies so we invited some friends over to help us eat them. So fun to have good friends close!
Friday - we went to Trader Joe's this morning and then met some friends at Jamba Juice. Maya was HORRIBLE there so I came home and put everyone (including myself) down for early naps. Now I am counting down the minutes until Jer will walk through the door and I am headed out to run errands ALONE! :)
Do you think we have enough going on in one week??!! I like to stay busy!
1st Boating Trip
Not sure what she was trying to do - I think stick out her tongue and give a "thumbs up"
Jeremy, Maya and Kennedy riding the tube
Kenyon loves the swings at the park! He just smiles and giggles.
3 comments:
Kenyon looks SOOO cute in the life vest! Sounds like a fun week, and thanks for the cookies ..oh wait, we didnt get any :)ha, Im kidding!
Fun week!
Boating was fun! The mountains behind maya on the pic in the tube are beautiful! Love that lake!
And yes..that's me driving the boat because jeremy was being lazy :)
I LOVE the picture of Kenyon in his life jacket..so cute! I'm glad you had a good but hectic week!
Post a Comment