Friday, September 7, 2007

Maya Humor

Funny things Maya has said or done lately:

1. Yesterday she was throwing a tantrum as I was loading her in the car after shopping. I had just bought her a gymnastics outfit for her class that starts Monday. After I got her in her carseat she said, "Mommy, I so sorry for yelling at you. Thank you for my costume." What a manipulator!! :)



2. Just now she came over to me and said, "Excuse me, I need to do these" and grabbed some toys that were laying by me.

3. She loves to play make-believe right now. We play pirates, school, music class, catch the crickets or crabs, save the baby jaguar or anything else she can think up.

4. Last night she ran up to Jeremy and asked for her blanket. Then she ran off yelling, "I'm sorry I am late. I gotta go."

5. This morning she was helping me clean and took the duster and said she was "dusting off Kenyon's face." He is such a good sport to allow her to torture him!! :)

6. When Kenyon wakes up from a nap or in the morning and she hears him, she yells, "Don't worry Kenyon, I'm coming to save you!"


7. She always calls me "Honey" lately.

8. When we tell her goodnight, she replies, "Don't let the bed bugs bite."



She brings such joy to our family!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That girl does have an imagination!! She is a crack up!

Melissa said...

She is so adorable. Keep posting these... you will love to look back! What a crack up!