Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bring on the Fall Weather!


The weather has been really nice the last couple of days. It has only been in the 90s. This morning we went for an early morning walk and it was only in the 70s - HEAVEN!

Last night we ventured out to this park that has a little carnival area, a big pond with ducks and fish and a great playground. It was such a nice night!
Here is my first attempt at posting a video clip on here. At the end it appears that Kenyon is going to fall out of the stroller - this is his new favorite game. I am sure wishing I would have bought a stroller with a 5-point harness now! :)


The entire ride Maya was yelling, "Hi Mom, Hi Dad, Hi Jared, Hi Kenyon" over and over as she waved



Cowboy Kenyon


Our little sunshine


5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited for fall! It's funny that 90 degrees makes us all get excited!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Is that at Freestone? I play softball there every Tues! I cant wait for it to cool down, I think the train is open on the weekends, isnt it?? Or were you at a different park?!
CUTE kids :)

Beckstead Gang said...

Your video was so cute! We miss you guys! Ha... we've got the 70 degree weather all day long :) Bet your missing the Utah Fall weather arent ya?

Shanell said...

I thought it was Freestone too. We love that park. I opened my blinds for the first time since summer hit. The girls have been playing outside all day. It has been wonderful. This is why we live in AZ!!!

Shanell said...

Brit, WMT is the ticker sign on the NYSE for Walmart. Thats what we call it. :P)