4 jobs I have had
1. Mom
2. Elementary School Teacher
3. Executive Secretary for Univ. of Utah Medical School Admissions Office
4. Administrative Assistant for a Payday Loan Company :)
4 movies I can watch over and over
1. How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Serendipity
4. Raising Helen
4 places I have lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Park City, UT
3. Woods Cross, UT
4. Taylorsville, UT
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Anything sweet during the kids naptime!
2. Pedicures
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Eating out
4 Places I have been on vacation
1. California (since we just got back :)
2. Grenada - it is in the West Indies
3. New York
4. China
4 Favorite Foods
1. Mexican Food
2. Coldstone Ice Cream
3. Pina Colada Anything
4. Really I like anything I don't have to make! :)
4 websites I visit
1. Many blogs!
2. My Yahoo Adoption Groups
3. Craigs List
4. Mapquest - I swear I am always on there
4 places I'd rather be right now
1. On the beach
2. On vacation of any sort
3. Getting a Pedicure (actually I am headed there as soon as Jer gets home)
4. Shopping
4 Books I love:
1. Twilight
2. Why are all of the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? (Very enlightening!)
3. The Baby Whisperer (I am so boring!)
4. Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. Cook - I am learning!
2. Keep my house clean :)
3. Decorate - I think some people just have an "eye" for it and I don't
4. Find more time to read
4 things I worry about
1. Kenyon's Adoption
2. Raising Healthy/Happy Children
3. Keeping my house in order
4. Our extended families
4 Happy Moments
1. Wedding Day
2. When we first met our children
3. Watching our kids giggle and play
4. When we are vacationing
4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Get caught back up on the kids' scrapbooks
2. Read more books
3. Go through "the pile" that is in the corner of our room
4. Finalize Kenyon's Adoption!!!
4 People I am tagging
1. I can't remember who has or hasn't done it so - Anyone that wants to do it! :)
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment