Today I feel like this:

Jeremy offered my friend $100 if she could get me to run a 5k. Those of you that know me, know that I am NOT a runner. I haven't run since high school. I walk 3 miles one night a week, but purely for social. So last night was day 1 of boot camp. We ran an ENTIRE mile. I am really sore.

Jeremy offered my friend $100 if she could get me to run a 5k. Those of you that know me, know that I am NOT a runner. I haven't run since high school. I walk 3 miles one night a week, but purely for social. So last night was day 1 of boot camp. We ran an ENTIRE mile. I am really sore.
So when I walked into Costco and they were selling Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts,

I couldn't resist.
Who knew I didn't need to fly to Maui to get them?! I might have eaten quite a few tonight. My muscles didn't feel as sore afterwards.
The 5k is October 24th... less than a month of pain left. I could justify a box of chocolates for every night we run.
6 comments:
What do you get for it!?!
Yeah, your friend gets $100, but what do you get?
Now that the weather is looking better I'll probably be hitting the pavement too, and I'll probably need some chocolate after as well.
Good luck! You'll do great! The training is not always fun for me, but race day is always a treat.
I wonder if I could get someone to get Jason into running with me. Hmmmm...
LOL Great idea! Some people are motivated by the way they feel after running. Others enjoy different benefits! :)
Go Britany! You can do it. Ahh I'm going to have to get some chocolate macadamia nuts. Stop advertising already my tongue is swelling!
Way to go Brit! I'm proud of you... I think you're crazy but I'm still proud!
Post a Comment