Today Maya came bouncing downstairs yelling that she had a loose tooth. I reluctantly checked it out. You see, she is always pretending to have a loose or lost tooth. Friends have starting losing them and she has looked forward to the big day. So as I peeked inside, I discovered it really was loose. As the day went on, she played with it more and more and now it is out. I have to admit, I got a little choked up after realizing that my little girl is slowing growing up. I had no idea this day would come so soon and really, at 4 1/2 years it does seem a little early. Could it be that it fell out on its own or that she was hit in the mouth by a shopping cart on Thursday when the cart was full with a screaming baby and a busy toddler and a driver that didn't see a preschooler hanging on the front of it? Regardless of how, she is ecstatic!
Note: Right after the picture was taken, she dropped the little tooth and it was lost in our carpet. Luckily, we wrote a note to the tooth fairy and hopefully she will still deliver tonight.
6 years ago
8 comments:
Wow, that is early! We have been hoping that Hannah's baby teeth will start falling out, because her permanent ones are already coming in behind them. She has shark teeth right now. :) When you get a sec, (ya like that will happen), let me know how things are going. I've been thinking about ya.
Addey has been wanting her teeth to be loose too, now she will want hers like Maya's. I might have to try the cart thing and that actually seems like something I could(or would) do!
Geez - yeah, I thought it didn't happen until they were 6 or something. That's fun for her, though :)
You'll have to let me know what the going rate of the tooth fairy is now-days!
wow that is early! Aleck still has lost NO teeth! And he's in first grade! Kennedy lost 2 and her top 2 are loose..so cute
So grown up! So exciting. She's such a cutie! Did she start teething really young? I hear they come out sooner if the kids teeth sooner. Kate is almost 11 months and has no teeth yet.
WHAT? that is sooo early. Did you ask Eric Neilson about that? crazy!!! What tooth..i didnt see in the picture..I see the tooth, but not where in her mouth!
did the tooth fairy deliver???? ;)
I cannot believe it! That seems really early. Which tooth is it?
Post a Comment