Maya: "Mom, do you know what I just told Heavenly Father?"
Me: "What?"
Maya: "I asked him to take me away from this crazy place and take me to college."
Me: "Really... this place is crazy?"
Maya: "Yes. Kenyon always takes my stuff."
Me: "Okay."
Maya: "It is just the little kid college."
Me: "Oh good - so you will come back here still?"
Maya: "Yes."
This girl is also OBSESSED with infomercials. We live in the dark ages and don't have cable TV. This leaves our cartoon selection at 2 channels - PBS and QUBO. PBS doesn't always have cartoons, but QUBO will pull through. The only prob is that it has commercials, not just commercials - infomercials! Maya will come up to me randomly throughout the day and tell me about the latest and greatest product that we must have - "The Turbo Snake," "Paperonis," "Bendaroos," and the list goes on and on. So I didn't give it much thought when she mentioned yesterday that we needed a new juicemaker. After I told her we have one, she went on to tell me all of the exciting features of this particular steal. I humored her and then went on with my day. Fast forward to last night:
Maya: "You are a good mommy."
Me: "Thank you."
Maya: "But we do need a juicemaker mom. It will make us healthy and strong. You can put carrots and apples and bananas in it. You have to cut them into little pieces first."
Me: speechless - this girl is a saleswoman already!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Wow, way to compliment you and then go in for the plug. She is funny. And I know exactly what commercials she is talking about. Those are our two stations too.
Ha, ha! Way to go Maya! She is so hilarious - and adorabale.
How cute is she?!? Jacob went through a major infomercial stage. Boy did he want those water globe things for the plants. And an automatic wheel chair. ;)
I miss your kids!
That is hillarious!! She's like a 30 year old in a little girl's body! Too funny.
Post a Comment