Friday, September 11, 2009

Things I am loving about this week...

1. We went on a fun trip to California last weekend. It was much harder to vacation with baby J in tow - naps, feedings, all of the baby equipment... I forgot about traveling with a baby! We did, however, have a great time visiting family and heading to the beach and the zoo.


2. Maya started preschool this week. Oh how I forgot how much I love preschool! This year she is going 3 days a week instead of 2. While she is gone, baby J naps and Kenyon and I have quality time.

3. Kellen and Camille celebrated birthdays this week so last night we left the kids with a sitter and went out to dinner with the family to McCormick and Schmicks = yummy, yummy swordfish and coconut cupcakes for dessert!

4. I love watching these kids interact - pulling silly faces to make her smile or throwing diapers at her which makes her giggle hysterically.



5. It's Friday! Friends are coming over to play and make Halloween sugar cookies (I know it is only September, but we are hoping Fall cookies will bring Fall weather - we can hope, right???).

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I hope fall weather comes, We have soccer games for 3 hours every Saturday until December...bring on the cool weather! PLEASE!

Kyle said...

Hooray for PRESCHOOL!

Tatum said...

Sounds like a fantastic week! Please work your magic to bring fall weather. I am so tired of sweating!