This boy is full of conversation lately.
He is often telling me things like, "I do it myself," or "This is my room. You can't come in here." When did he turn into a 2 year old? I was hoping we would bypass the "mine stage."
He is also constantly singing. Some of his favorites are "Itsy, Bitsy Spider," "Alphabet Song," "Wheels on the Bus" and "I am a Child of God." Love to hear his little voice singing - melts my mommy heart!
This morning:
Kenyon: "Mom, this baby called J____. She wants to see her mommy. She wants to go to her house." So sweet and so sad that he is processing her loss of her mommy and house. I responded by telling him that she will still stay with us for a while, but she does get to visit her mommy. He was already off playing with animals and asking me if I wanted to pet the "scary eagle."
Kenyon has to have eye surgery in October for his wandering eyes - have you ever noticed they will wander in at times? A little scary, but mostly relieved that we have caught it early before it affects his vision.
I sure love him.
3 comments:
What a cutie! Don't worry about the eye surgery..my niece had to have it too and it wasn't as bad as we all thought it would be. :)
I had that same surgery when I was 3 years old for lazy eye, and it worked great! It's a quick and easy thing these days. He is so stinkin cute!
I didnt know you had to do anything with his eyes, last i heard they were good to go...you will have to fill me in..
Post a Comment