This morning:
Kenyon: "Mommy, I love this baby," as she was drinking her bottle and he was snuggling up with her. He is often found under her exersaucer or climbing in it with her while baby talking to her. Maya is the same way with her - They do love each other.
He went on to say, "We get another one baby," then paused before adding, "at the store."
Yes Kenyon, if we could guarantee she would be as sweet and easy as baby J, we would run right out and purchase.
Kenyon: "Mommy, I love this baby," as she was drinking her bottle and he was snuggling up with her. He is often found under her exersaucer or climbing in it with her while baby talking to her. Maya is the same way with her - They do love each other.
He went on to say, "We get another one baby," then paused before adding, "at the store."
Yes Kenyon, if we could guarantee she would be as sweet and easy as baby J, we would run right out and purchase.

5 comments:
awwww - that's so sweet. And it makes me hopeful that my children won't hate this new little life that takes over their mommy's attention.
Too cute!!!
She is so beautiful! I'm so glad I got to meet her!
Aww, that's cute. I wish it were that easy, right?
LOL Hilarious and adorable! :)
Post a Comment