Thursday, August 27, 2009

California Trip

Way back in July we ventured on a trip to California. Here is what we did:

Met cousin Shea


Played with cousin Kai



Celebrated my birthday


Ate pumkin muffies from Panera Bread every morning - YUM!



Spent time with Nana and Grandpa


Went to a fun petting zoo



Had a date night and ate yummy seafood at a beachfront spot - Doesn't Justin's plate look delicious?!

Took lots of naps


Met up with Elise and her cute girls


And spent lots and lots of time at the beach




Can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

Julie P said...

Oh, Brit - your cute family takes the best trips!

Courtney said...

I'm glad you had a FUN birthday trip... and I'm DROOLING over those pumpkin muffies!! YUM! ;)

cami said...

Sounds like a marvelous trip! Your family is so fun - maybe because they have a super fun mama!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

It was so fun to see you this weekend! Your house is darling and your kids are too! Love the little baby! Thanks again for the shave ice! I have been craving it ever since.

Denice said...

Happy late Birthday!! Jeremy is brave..sleeping that close to a sleeping little girls legs..lucky he didn't get a broken nose! :) I'm so glad the baby has been so easy and the kids are loving her!