Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's a Girl!


We have our 1st foster child - a 7 month old baby girl. She is so sweet and happy! She loves to watch the kids run around and just squeals with excitement. She will cuddle up and fall asleep on Jer or myself. She will most likely only be here for a couple of days so we are lovin' on her all we can!

13 comments:

cami said...

Oh so cute! Enjoy the little one!

Julie P said...

Enjoy her!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Congrats guys! That's great!

Emily B. said...

what a blessing!

thearringtonclan said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is only the beginning.... wait until you've had 40 plus go through your home and enter into your hearts!! lol lol
You are amazing...........

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

She is adorable!

Tara said...

How fun. How is she sleeping? You guys are so great! I bet Maya is loving her. Is Kenyon a little jealous?

Tatum said...

Oh yay! So happy I get to meet her!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats you guys ! I can't wait to see pictures!

Kristin said...

Yay! How fun! Hope all is well.

Brandon and Kim said...

how exciting.

Denice said...

That is so awesome! You are so brave..I could never let her go! :)

Am-Biance said...

That is so amazing, you are such a strong lady Brit, and your family will be a blessing to this little girls life...