The first game was Saturday and Maya scored her first goal of her soccer career.
Here she is about to take away the ball from those boys
And then she left them all in her dust!Strutting away after scoring - I wish I could have captured her smile!
Still her favorite part of the game
I guess the soccer net that has made its home in the living room is paying off.
5 comments:
SO CUTE! There's nothing like seeing your little ones score their first goal, hit their first homerun, land the big-air jump, whatever it is they are into... I love when they feel the success and it lights 'em up!
And... I have to agree that snack time is the best! ;)
wow! go maya! I love it and can't wait to attend my own little one's games. Is Jer still coaching?
I think its going to be a good season! :) ~if I could just get Blake's emotions under control! ;)
I can't handle the cuteness.
She is the cutest ever... Can't wait to see ya girl!
Post a Comment