Kenyon had his eye surgery today and everything went well. He was his usual charming self for all of the waiting room and the surgery center staff.
Since coming home, he has slept most of the day. When he is awake, he won't open his eyes so he wanders around feeling his way. Cute and also very sad! Recovery should be quick and painless.
So thankful it is over!
Since coming home, he has slept most of the day. When he is awake, he won't open his eyes so he wanders around feeling his way. Cute and also very sad! Recovery should be quick and painless.
So thankful it is over!

6 comments:
I'm glad things went SO well!! He looks so cute all ready for surgery... poor little guy.
Glad to hear it went well. I was thinking about you guys today. I'll give you a call later.
We're glad to hear it all went well!
Sending get well hugs!
I never ever noticed his wandering eye except in this photo. I guess it is the last picture he will take like that. He looks so precious, I'm glad it went well.
what happened
Post a Comment