

Who knew that watching dad mow the grass over and over in preparation for planting our winter grass would keep the girls so entertained?! The weather is cooler, Fall decorations are hung and soon we will have green, plush grass. It almost feels like Spring Fever, yet it is Winter Fever down here in AZ. Can't wait to crack open some windows!
5 comments:
So fun! I didn't realize how hot it was down there until I came down in August. I bet it just feels like heaven!
I'm countin' down the days til I get to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get back and de-thaw! All of our summertime sweating will pay off soon enough!
Did I miss something? I need to scroll back and see why "the girls" are watching dad.
hey just take whatever quiet you can get, i hope your grass turns out great! I'm with you on the opening the windows thing, i can't wait.
Post a Comment