Yes, it is true - a baby is coming to our home. Lots of big excitement going on here. Kenyon's birthparents are expecting and have asked us to adopt this bambino. We couldn't feel more honored and blessed to be able to adopt again. Jeremy has always said we wouldn't adopt again unless something fell in our lap - it seems to have happened. Baby is due December 1st and the gender is unknown. Maya wants another baby sister and Kenyon just wants "another one baby."
If you are wondering why my blogging is slacking - I am busy "nesting" and getting my house in order.
If you are wondering if baby J will still be with us - Yes, they will be 11 months apart.
If you are wondering if we are excited - We can hardly contain it! That is, of course, why I am announcing it to the world instead of surprising everyone with a baby the day we bring him/her home, like my sneaky husband wanted to do.
I can't think of a better Christmas gift!

25 comments:
OMG! That's amazing!!! CONGRATULATIONS Mom and Dad!!!! :)
I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations a million times over. I can't wait to hear all about him or her.
Wonderful news! Congratulations, Mama! :) December 1st is coming right up, do you need help with anything!??!
Wow, Wow, Wow! I haven't read blogs in a month, and I check out yours on a day with such great news! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! How's things with your foster baby going? I need an update.
CONGRATS! CONGRATS!
You guys are such great parents. This baby is so blessed to be able to come to your family.
We are SO excited for you guys and CAN'T wait to meet the new little one!! ;)
OH!!! I am just so happy for you, and so excited that the sweet little baby gets your family. :) And so soon! Did you just find out recently? Oh, this is just so good.
Wow, how amazing. You sweet little cute mom, you! I'm excited for you and Jer and the kids. Congrats!
Yay!!! I can't wait to see that little baby! You super mom you! Do you get to know what the sex will be before he/she is born? Do you need a shower?? We need to catch up!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Best news I've heard ALL DAY!
I have not been to your blog for awhile and see this. That is awesome news. I hope things go smooth this time. I can not think of anything better then to have your birth parent call with that news. I got a call from my little girls birth mom a couple of weeks ago and I was so hoping she was going to tell me that she was having a baby. It did not work out that way, bummer for me. I am really happy for you guys. Congrats.
oh Britany I'm so excited for you guys! Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do - I think i have some diapers jonas is too big for that i can give you, and I definitely have TONS of baby boy clothes if it happens to be a boy. When will you find out if it's a boy or girl? Or will it be a total surprise? :)
oh wow, that is GREAT news for your family! I BET you are in nesting mode! I'm getting induced on nov 30th so we may be new mommies at the same time!
Ok, so our phone tag all week was to find out how things went! I'm so, so excited for you!
Talk to you soon!
Get out of TOWN!!!!!! That is so exciting! I seriously don't know how you do it! Could a little bit of your awesome-ness rub off on the rest of us?! What a lucky little babe!
Love you & miss all of you!!!
Whoo! Awesome! Congrats!
Yeah! How fun that you're ready to announce it to the world and let everyone be excited with you. You can only keep a secret for so long, right? We can't wait to meet this little one! :)
That is BIg News!! How exciting and what a special thing for the whole family!! Thanks for sharing you big news with us!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! what wonderful news!!!!!! Can we come see you guys in feb please?!!!!!
Oh Brittany this is awesome!!!! I am so happy for you!
WOW Congratulations that is great. our daughters birthmom just had a baby over the summer and they are 18 months apart, but she is in a better situation now and has chosen to parent. That is so great have fun nesting
So exciting! I haven't kept up on all the details with your blog. Baby J was a foster child, right? And do you get to adopt her? You are an amazing mother!! No, seriously. You are. I have always looked up to you. These kids are so lucky.
And as a side note--a 5k? Are you kidding me? Come on now!! Your post about being sore after one mile about killed me. I was training for a half marathon when peter was 8 weeks old. Come on girl!! You best be running a measly 5k. Go Jeremy!
I am so excited for you guys!! What a blessing,you are the perfect family!!
Congratulations- that is soooo exciting. Hope its a boy so he can hang out with Will (even if its a girl they can still hang)
Congrats Sweetie! I'm so excited for your family! Oh!!! Yay!!! New baby, I can't wait to see him/her. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment