Last weekend I met up with my high school friends in St George, Utah. They all drove down from Salt Lake together and I made the long trip alone. Actually, I LOVED having the 7 hour drive all by myself. I was able to jam out to some music, talk on the phone and just drive in peace and quiet.
We had such a fun time chatting, eating out, going to a musical - Aida, and shopping. I love getting together with them. No matter how long it has been, we just pick up where we left off last time. Love them!
Oh and Jeremy survived the weekend just fine, although he was VERY happy to go back to work Monday morning. This time there were no holes in the wall (see this post from my last girls trip :).
3 comments:
I am glad Jermey survived, and I am glad you got to get a way and had such a great time!
So fun! Sounds like a blast! Those girls weekends are the best.
My in-laws were just in St. George for the first time last weekend and said it was so beautiful.
Looks like a great time with the girls! FUN stuff! ;)
Post a Comment