Can you believe he is so close to really walking?! Oh I love that boy!
I took the kids to the doctor today - Maya has an ear infection! The crazy part about that is she has never had an ear infection before. She has never even taken a prescription drug in her life. Also, she didn't even tell us that her ear hurt until the nurse asked her. Silly girl!
10 comments:
Love it...he is getting so big! Hope Maya is feeling better!
My kids have never had ear infections either!
Kyle
So, so cute! I just made Noah watch it with me...hope it gets him baby hungry! :)
Oh my goodness, that is so cute! I bet that is such a thrill to see him walk. Maren sat up by herself for the first time this weekend and I think she will be crawling any day. It's so fun to watch them grow!
I'm pulling for you guys! You gotta get better for Hawaii!
I'm so glad your going to Maui! It's the BEST island!! :)
Good grief. Would you guys get better please! J/K. I hope she feels better soon.
Ok the walking is so cute!!
I can't beleive he's doing that already!! :)
wow, i cant believe he is already walking??!!! that is crazy! He is so cute
hope you guys are feeling better and on the plane to hawaii!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALMOST WALKING!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!
That is crazy he seems too little to be walking. Love it! Can't wait for our bbq.
I'd call that walking! That's cute. Cute babes, Britany!
Post a Comment