Kenyon has discovered sand and he loves it!
Also discovered that he hates his knees touching the cement or grass so he does this cute crawl:
Maya discovered this fire engine at a new park we tried out yesterday.
I discovered that Greg Olsen had his work set up at Costco (thanks for the heads up Kyle!) and just had to have this:
Jeremy discovered that if he takes me on vacation for 9 days and then buys me the painting above, I don't even nag when he goes for a 2 1/2 hour bike ride Saturday morning and golfs all afternoon.
Everyone is happy!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
New Discoveries
Posted by Britany at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So you got the painting??
Did you have him sign it?? CUTE!
I love the painting!!!
I've never seen that painting before. I love it!
Post a Comment