Sunday morning I braid Maya's hair. I don't do it every Sunday morning, maybe every 2-3 weeks. It works great because Jeremy is around to keep track of Kenyon and so I can get completely into hair without distraction. I love that time with Maya!
Yesterday I not only did Maya's hair, but Kenyon's hair too!
I had vowed not to braid his hair until he was old enough to request it, but since he turns one tomorrow (can you believe it??!!), I wanted to braid it before I get it trimmed very soon.
Here he is sporting his wave cap to protect it.
His hair is so soft and fine that it was very tricky to do and if you look too close you will see many mess-ups, but I think it is really cute on him!
6 comments:
I love the braids...I noticed him at church but only from a distance..I hope you keep them in for a little bit so I can see him!
its super cute! I cant believe he would sit for that!!!
He looks adorable with the braids. What a little man!
I love the pic of Kenyon in the cap..so cute!! I hope he has a very happy birthday!
oh my gosh! Dying! Little Kenyon is a big boy now! His braids are to die for, though I do miss the FRO!
Is he a little bit more sturdy on his feet without the weight of the fro weighing him down!?! It was holding him back man!!! J/K
Post a Comment