I know I have done something similar before, but Tara and Debbie recently tagged me so here I go again!
Seven things you don't know about me (or maybe you do! :)
1. I am a "cry it out" kind of mom. Right now, both kids are crying in their rooms because they don't want to go to bed. The problem - I was chasing them around tickling them before bedtime so they are all hyped up. Do you think I will get them back up? NOPE! I am very adamant about bedtime and sleeping in their own beds.
2. I love, love, love to be with friends. Whether it is my neighborhood friends, high school friends, past co-worker friends, adoption friends or friends I have met through some other random way, I love friends!
3. I have a bachelors degree in Human Development and a masters degree in Education. Most people that I hang around now-a-days only know me as a mom and are shocked to hear that. Yep, I went to MANY years of school and am already retired. At least it taught me how to be a better mom! :)
4. I have undiagnosed OCD. I love organization! I am sure you have seen signs of it with my labeled toy bins, closet sorted by colors, etc. It used to drive Jeremy crazy, but most days he is just used to it now.
5. I am a stay at home mom that never stays home! I am always on the go. Playdates, classes, lunches, wherever it may be, you will rarely find me at home!
6. I love to sleep! I require at least 8 hours a night, but function better on 10 hours plus my hour nap in the afternoon.
7. I love vacations! While we were still on our Hawaii trip, I was already planning our next vacation - Disneyland in April!
I am tagging: I always cop out of this part and don't list names. I can't keep track of who recently did it so just do it if you haven't for a while! :)
6 years ago
4 comments:
Okay we must be good friends...because I think I already knew all of those things about you!
Love your new painting...can't wait to come and see it hanging!
Love the new blog layout!
Kyle
Ummm...I just read the post below about your trip to Hawaii and looked at all the photos. Can I just say that your husband is ripped!!?? Your trip looked absolutely amazing! I'm so glad you had time away from the kids to relax. how wonderful!!
Britany! Heidi Hamilton told me you had a blog and here you are! How are you doing? We have a blog also- www.linthorsts.blogspot.com. Your children are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how old Mya is! I hope all is well... Love, Erin Linthorst
Ok that greg olson pic is so cute althought I'm not a huge greg olson fan. Costco really????Loved getting to know you better.LLovvvvvvvvve it.
Post a Comment