Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is anyone else loving this song?

I found it on You Tube tonight and have been listening to it over and over while I get work done. She is the British Idol (The X Factor I think it is called) winner. Love it!


8 comments:

Beckstead Gang said...

Oh my! I seriously love it too! Thanks for introducing it to me! Im gunna have to just go and download it myself right now! :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is a cool song!!

So I have been having a crappy, stressful day today so I just re-read your Hawaii post. It literally made me chill out and feel better! :)

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I love this song. I first heard it on a friends blog a couple weeks ago and I listen to it all the time. Love, Love, Love it!!

Kyle said...

Thanks for the song recommendation..I just added it to my blog playlist :)

Debbie said...

Oh that is good! I've never heard it!

Anonymous said...

Okay the candle is from our friend that does events! She couldn't order just one so she bought 1,000! I know ridiculous. But that candle rocks and yes they are from China! E-mail this lady by the name of Jennifer, she is the one with the candles. lifeofthepartyaz@cox.net!

Mariel said...

I was impressed!

Traci said...

I LOVE this song! It's my ring tone now. I think she is amazing.