Okay, I was going to wait until Halloween, but I can't wait any longer to share - they are just too cute! I had my friend Auburn take the kids' Halloween pics on Monday. (If you want her contact info, let me know - she is fabulous!)
Grandparents - your copies are on their way in the mail!

6 comments:
That is so cute, she did a good job. I do feel really bad for you and your little fiasco on the post below. See ya at church
Way cute, Brit. Halie is doing the pumpkin thing this year as well. Happy Halloween!
sooo cute! Good pictures too :)
How adorable!
So very, very cute! I hope they have lots of fun going trick or treating. :)
The costumes are to die for then add the stinkin' cute kids and you have got one totally cute and irresistibly fun Halloween. I know Auburn is amazing! I'm so glad she's my sis!
Post a Comment