Thursday, October 25, 2007

Make me SO happy!

The kids and I took a trip to Kohls this morning. We were looking at the Christmas stuff - yes I know it is only October, but I LOVE Christmas! Maya was having a great time looking at every decoration and pushing every button on the dancing snowmen, santas and reindeer. Suddenly she looked up at me and said, "This is so great! It's Christmas, Mom. Make me SO happy!" Then she stood there with this look of delight on her face, her hands clapped together in front of her chest. It brought tears to my eyes to see that I have created a little one with the same love for the Season as myself. :)

I was able to snap a picture with my phone of her dancing along with a santa.

1 comments:

Denice said...

I love that you are Christmas shopping with Maya in a tank top...ahh..Arizona! ;)