Saturday, October 20, 2007

Questions

A friend posted this to her blog and I thought it was a fun one!

What is his name? Jeremy


How long have you been together? We met in 1998 and married in 2002.

How long did you date? We dated for 8 months and then he went on a 2-year church service mission. When he got home, we dated for 8 more months and then got married.

Who eats more? Him

Who said I love you first? He did! We were at Shasta Lake in northern California - it was so beautiful!! Hmmm... young love! :)

Who is taller? Jeremy

Who sings better? We are both horrible, but he is probably a little better.

Who is smarter? I am book smart and he is hands on smart. He loves to watch me try to use a screwdriver or hammer - scary sight!!

Whose temper is worst? We both can be pretty vicious, but I say he wins for the worst.

Who does the laundry? me

Who does the dishes? me

Who pays the bills? me (are you seeing a pattern here?!)

Who mows the lawn? Definitely him!

Who cooks dinner? I do most nights, but he is happy to do it when I don't.

Who drives when you are together? Him

Who is more stubborn? I am not sure on this one. I guess we will say that it is equal.

Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Me - he has a hard time with it!!

Who kissed who first? He did on our first date, but ask him who he kissed first after his mission. I wrote him a letter every week for 2 years, sent him MANY, MANY packages and his kissed another girl before he kissed me. The nerve!! (Can you tell I am still bitter??!!)

Who asked who out? He did - we went to look at Christmas lights.

Who proposed? Jer

Who has more friends? I do

Who wears the pants in the family? I say that I do, he says that he does. I will let you decide who you think wears them (it's me!!).

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you wear the pants :)
I didnt know you waited for him! Look what I learned by you doing this :)

Anonymous said...

K i didn't know you waited for jer! See there is hope for me!!! :)

Denice said...

This is really cute! I love that you waited for him...it's something I have always admired about my parents and I'm sure your kids will admire it about you!