Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kenyon's Adoption

It has been FOREVER since I posted about Kenyon's adoption. Nothing has been happening. I don't like to post too much on here because I don't know who reads this and I don't want to share too much information that could jeopardize the adoption. So the just of it is, the next 30-60 days will be very critical in helping to get this thing finalized. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers if you could. We are head over heels in love with this little guy and just want to have it done and over.

Thanks!!

In other news, the weather here is BEAUTIFUL! We have been going to the park every night. It is quite the neighborhood party there and everyone has a great time - the kids play together and the adults chit chat.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

We will be praying for you.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

email me and give me the details..or call me :)

Shanell said...

I wish we had a park close enough to walk to and visit with the adults. Fun! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Shanell said...

I haven't checked in and look at the fun stuff you are doing. What a fun mom. I totally know how it feels to have that precious me time. I love when the babies are down and Camilla is entertained and I am alone! Glad you had fun on your trip.