Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fun Times with Midori and Kai

I mentioned that last week my sister-in-law Midori and nephew Kai came to visit. Kai turns 2 at the end of the month so they needed to come again before they have to buy a plane ticket for Kai :). We had such a great time with them! Maya and Kai got along great and we did some fun activities while they were here. We are so happy that they moved from New York to Southern California this summer so we can see them more!

Feeding the ducks - I just love this picture!



The Zoo

Aren't they cute?!


We went to Oktoberfest - they have the best kids' activities there!



Panning for gold


He will be crawling in no time - he is now pulling himself onto all fours!

3 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

You guys always have so much fun. I can't believe how big Kenyon is! He is way ahead of Connor in the movement department. I don't think I am ready for that much independence. Are you guys going to Grandma's for Thanksgiving? If so we need to have the girls play together!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

how cute! he looks older than 2..but then again. so does maya, it must run in your family :)
looks like fun! I cant believe Kenyon ALMOST crawling!!

Denice said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the picture of the kids holding hands..very cute! I'm glad you had a nice visit!!