And to think I recommended this product on my blog! :)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21472055/?GT1=10450
6 years ago
And to think I recommended this product on my blog! :)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21472055/?GT1=10450
Posted by Britany at 2:05 PM
4 comments:
well duh, who would leave a kid on the counter in it?? So, I will still keep mine :)
I hear you! I am swearing by mine to the bitter end... although Kenyon is trying to get out of it now :(
Sorry this is user error not a product problem. We bought one a couple of weeks and love it. The doctor even recommended it when we were in for the 4 month check up. Some people just don't have any common sense.
I agreee with timberly! This is totally parental errror. Really, people, what makes us think that just because the kid is sitting in a rubber seat you can walk away? I still think they are great!
Post a Comment