San Diego here we come! We are going away for the weekend to cool off in the California sun. I can't wait and neither can Maya. All day she has been saying, "Let's go to the beach!" When we went to the store, she was sure we were headed for the beach. Poor girl doesn't realize we are driving to the beach as opposed to the usual 1 hour flight. She is in for a rude awakening! We are leaving during naptime tomorrow so hopefully the little ones will sleep for half of the drive and watch a movie for the other half (Maya that is, Kenyon doesn't really watch TV yet :). I will be sure to have some cute pics to share when we are back!
Cute Maya moment - when I layed her down for her nap today, she said to her stuffed animals in her bed, "Hey guys, I am back!"
Cute Kenyon moment - nearly every daytime moment with Kenyon is cute because he is full of squeals and smiles. The night-time moments are not so cute right now...
6 years ago
4 comments:
Have fun in SD. We were down there last weekend. Too bad it wasn't the same time. But enjoy the break from the heat. I am dying here. I thought the desert was supposed to be dry but it has been nothing but humid and muggy most of the summer. It is awful.
ok that is so cute about Maya and nap time! She is such a crack up! Is Kenyon getting up a lot in the night?
have fun!!! PS, thanks for coming tonight! It was fun :)
Hope you have fun, and thanks for having us over today it was fun. Heres my blog address you wanted.
www.albright-albright.blogspot.com
Have so much fun! I am jealous - I love to vacation!
Post a Comment