1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Have you read it? If not, where have you been hiding??!! Her books are everywhere and the talk of the town. I kept putting off reading them because to be honest, the only books I have read since Maya was born are parenting or adoption books. I am so boring! Also, it is about vampires - not really my thing, but it is also a love story which is up my alley. So I gave Twilight a shot. It is the first one and then there are 2 sequels, New Moon and Eclipse. I cannot wait to read the next 2, but I must wait until I get caught up on housework first :). Oh and I love the author so much that I am going to listen to her speak at a local high school tomorrow!
2 - The Bumbo Seat

I have seen these around, but never thought it was a baby must-have. It is! I tried it out at a friend's house yesterday and Kenyon can sit up in it so well. So I went and bought it today. I plan to use it in the swimming pool (shallow area or top stair), at the beach (we are headed there Labor Day weekend), for feeding, on the counter when he wants to watch me cook or do dishes, and the list could go on and on. I love this thing!! I am sure you will see pics of Kenyon in it in posts to come.
5 comments:
I love both of them :) The bumbo was good, Mason LOVED it..when he was 2 :) They werent around when he was a baby, but I got one for Kendall and he sat in it more than she did!
Maya is also loving it and sitting in it just as much as Kenyon :).
I loved Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I have read all three. Alot of girls here love them as well. I am going to buy a bumbo today. When I went to go get one all they had was purple and Josh doesn't think purple is a boy color so hopefully they have a green one or blue. Maybe Connor will get to sit in it, McKendry will probably take it over.
Britany, I have seen bumbo's everywhere but, like you, didn't think they were a must have. I might have to try one. Also, forget the housework, take a couple of days to purely read, the housework can wait. The books are SOOO good! I need to get Auburn to read them. See you on Thursday, I still don't know where. It's always funner to go away from your own house. Is there an indoor play area close by that I don't know about?
Britany,
I love reading your blog. You are such a good mom! I would so love to just come and hang out at your house someday. I don't know your kids too well, but they sound so entertaining! Adoption ROCKS!!
Verna
Post a Comment