Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kenyon's Adoption

We finally spoke with our attorney in Florida this week, but we don't really have any news. We just have to keep waiting to see what happens. Our attorney had major surgery yesterday and will be out for 3 weeks so nothing will happen for the next month. The part I am the most bummed about is that I had bought really cute white outfits for the kids to wear when Kenyon's adoption is finalized and we can have him blessed in our church. I bought 3-6 months for him though, so it is not going to fit and the 90 day return policy is up. So they are going to start wearing them to church and I will just have to buy new outfits when the time comes.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness what is taking SOOOOO long!!
They need to just sever this guys rights and get it done with!!
:) HOpefully soon!
DEB

brownie109 said...

Hey, this is off the subject, but I was wondering if people have had a hard time leaving comments on your blog if they belong to other blogs? I am still kinda new to this and am not sure what to tell them other than, other people can leave comments and I have it set to allow anyone to comment. Just wondering if you have experienced anything with this? Thank You!

Melissa

The Albrights said...

Hey it's Ashley Albright from the ward. Cute blog, love seeing what your family is up to. I had no idea things weren't finalized with Kenyan, we'll keep you in our prayers.