Friday, August 24, 2007

Halloween - Already!

I know it is more than 2 months away, but I can't help but share that I got the cutest freakin' costumes for my kids tonight. I love the costumes at The Children's Place and I knew they were coming in this week so we went to check them out. I can't give them away, but I can tell you they involve a witch and a pumpkin and they are cute, cute, cute! Here is a pic from Maya last year on Halloween and I can tell you that this year will be just as fabulous, if not better. I bet you can hardly wait :).

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you are a dork! But now Im going to look on the web site and see what cute costumes they are :)

Melissa said...

Yeah! I found your blog! I can't wait to see your kids in their costumes. You will have to bring them to our haunted house on Halloween night.....SPOOKY!

Debbie said...

Kenna is wearing her 70 DOLLAR dance recital costume!! It is super cute and I figure she might as well wear it more then once for that kind of money!! Aleck is scared of ALL costumes..so I'm sure he'll pick a DUCK costume again..LOL
DEB