My friend Kyle that lives down the street took pity on me when I told her that I don't cook. So she has taken on the project of teaching me how to make "easy meals." I must say, it is working. I have cooked every night this week! So I wanted to share my 3 favorite recipes that she has given me. I never thought I would post recipes on my blog, but here I go!
Apricot Chicken (this one is my favorite!)
5-6 frozen chicken breasts
1/2 jar of Wishbone Russian Salad Dressing
1/2 jar of apricot preserves
1 packet of onion soup mix
Combine it all in the crockpot and cook on low for 5-6 hours
Burrito Filling (I liked this one, but Jeremy and his cousin LOVED it - it must be a man's recipe)
2 frozen chicken breasts
1 can of black beans
1 cup of salsa
Combine it all in the crockpot and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Shred chicken and you have a delicious burrito filling to put with your tortillas.
Caramel Popcorn (This has become a naptime snack because it is SO easy)
1 bag of "natural" (unbuttered) popcorn popped
1 cup of marshmallows
1 stick of butter
3/4 cup of brown sugar
Melt the last 3 ingredients and then pour them over the popcorn and stir. To die for!! :)
6 years ago
1 comments:
OHHHH I'll copy those down! I do make the chicken taco's already...I bet Jeremy is wondering where his old wife went!? :)
DEB
Post a Comment