It rained in the middle of the night so we woke up to cooler weather. So cool, in fact, that at 10:00 a.m. it was only 80 degrees. Jer was gone on a bike ride with a friend so I threw the kids in the stroller as fast I could and we headed to the park. No one else was there because the slides and swings were wet, but we didn't let that stop us. Kenyon had his first swing on a park swing and you should have seen the smile on his face. I hadn't brought my camera so I went to take a picture with my phone and the battery died. Sorry - no picture, but I had to share our brief encounter with cooler weather!
6 years ago
3 comments:
dont get use to it...sorry to let ya down :)
Hey Britany! This is Denice Evans..now Denice Giddings. I hope you don't mind my posting a note...I was excited to see your update on the reunion site. How are things? I haven't seen or spoken to you since we ran into each other at Olive Garden..I think it was 8 years ago! Anyhoo, if you get a chance, drop me an e-mail to giddings7@yahoo.com. I would love to catch up!!
Hi Brit! So good to be in touch again. Thanks for your message. Sorry we lost contact there for a while. I'm glad to see that you are both doing well and are happy. You have a beautiful family and that is so special that you were able to adopt. It is really neat how you are working for an adoption agency. We talked about adopting in our future too. Pregnancies are really rough on me. We lost our first baby and came so close to loosing our last. So... I'm done being pregnant, but love kids. :-) Congrats to Jeremy for doing triathlons! Keep in touch...
jessashton@comcast.net
Post a Comment