Friday, August 10, 2007

Swim Lessons and Pretty Toes

Yesterday was Maya's last day of swim lessons. I am so happy with how well she has learned to swim in one summer. I captured this shot as she jumped off of the diving board yesterday. (My friend Meredith was about to push ber because she was taking forever, but she finally jumped)


Today I took Maya to a kids salon called Lollilocks. They do hair cuts, pedicures, ear piercings, etc. I had her toenails painted. I had gotten a pedicure yesterday so I told her she could have pretty toes like me. On the way there she kept yelling, "Don't paint my toes!!" My mom said I was forcing her to get her toes painted, but I knew she would love it after we were there. And she did! She picked out her favorite color for the polish - blue!





Finally, here is a picture of what Kenyon does best while we are at swim lessons and salons: sucks his fingers and plays with his toy in his car seat. Such a happy baby!

2 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

cute toes Maya! how was that place? Who did you go with?
That picture of me about to push Maya in is funny!

Anonymous said...

k seriously britany maya is so freaking cute! i miss her! i need to babysitt the little tots soon!