I finally called the agency again today. Here is the update:
Both agency workers spoke to Rebecca last night. She is feeling VERY pregnant. The problem with being induced and why we are not hearing about regular doctor check-ups is because she is not going regularly. She never got on Medicaid so she is just going to go to the ER when she is in labor and they will do emergency Medicaid. Now it all makes sense as to why a doctor is not inducing her. It also makes me wonder how accurate her due date really is.
They talk to Rebecca every other day so I have asked that they call me every other day and if I don't hear from them, I will call them. I am feeling much better about everything. Please keep Rebecca and that sweet baby in your prayers!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment