Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nothing new here...

Except that we might be getting a baby!!!!! :) Thanks to my good friend Meredith for posting a comment that I had left off an announcement, I thought that I better share the great news now. So if there is anyone out there that reads our blog, you will now know that we are matched with a wonderful birthmom in Florida who is due on Tuesday (yes this Tuesday!) with a biracial baby boy. We are ecstatic, but trying to be very cautious after our failed adoption in December. We are looking at it as Jer and I (Maya will stay with my parents) are taking a trip to Florida. We are going to have a great vacation and if we come home with a baby, it will be a bonus! We know how much strength and courage it must take to place a baby for adoption (Maria - Maya's birthmom, we love you more and more everyday), so we are hoping and praying that this is our baby, but also being very realistic. Please join us in keeping Rebecca (birthmom) and our hopefully unborn child in your prayers! There will be more updates to come :).

1 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Im here for you to tell all your secrets :) Anything else you want to share! ha, im kidding!