Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day



To celebrate St. Patrick's Day and to have a fun family day, we went to the zoo. It was supposed to be really hot (in the 90s) so we went early and saw the animals. Then we let Maya play in the water. She loved it! We didn't bring a swimsuit so she just went for it in her clothes and then we stripped her down afterwards and she fell asleep on the way home. I love it when she gets worn out!

2 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

will she still sleep when she gets home? I love that my kids WONT sleep in the car, so that they will crash when they get home! (unless its a long drive, then Im mad they wont sleep in the car!)
Also, are you holding out on a special post/announcment?! :)

Britany said...

She transfers beautifully and will still give me a full nap at home.

Only some of my readers know the announcement... I am scared to announce, it might jynx it!! :)