Sunday, March 11, 2007

Swimming, Wedding and Loving the Doctor



It has been more than a week since I posted so I must update! Swimming season is here! We went swimming two days this week and Maya loves it. When she first got in the water, she was having so much fun, she just kept laughing and smiling the entire time. With 80 degree weather each day, why would we miss Utah??!! Oh yeah - because Maya misses her Nana, Papa and Tiff, along with all of our other family and friends there. If they could all move here, we would be in heaven!! :) (The pic is of Maya and her good friend Alexa right before swimming.)


Our good friends Auburn and Chris got married this weekend so we were busy with a wedding dinner, wedding breakfast, the actual wedding and then a BIG party last night. Maya danced the night away - literally stayed on the dance floor for 2 hours straight. If I can figure out how to upload video, I will post some on here. The girl has moves! (The pic is of the 3 of us on the dance floor dancing to a slow song.)


A cute Maya update: I don't think I have mentioned here before how much Maya loves to go to the doctor. The girl seriously asks to go to the doctor and get a shot every day! She even cries when we drive by her doctor's office because she wants to go so bad. I think we need to get her a play doctor kit!

1 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ok i know its warm, but swimming warm???
Also, that is good maya likes the doctor, maybe she will be one one day and will pay you back from all the fun adoption expenses!!- Meredith