Friday, March 23, 2007

No news is good news, right?

I have no new news, but wanted to post to say just that. We have been keeping ourselves very busy with playdates and shopping so that we are not going crazy. I am also trying to clean my house and stay caught up on laundry so we can leave any minute. Today Maya and I went to visit my friend Kiara and her 3 children, Lucas, Destany, and brand new baby boy Keandre. They just returned from Las Vegas where they adopted Keandre. I could have eaten him up he was so cute. It made me really excited for our little guy to come! Hope to post soon with some big news!

1 comments:

Andy and Kiara said...

Hang in there! I hope you don't end up waiting like us...two weeks past the due date! But I can tell you from experience that you'll survive and it will be worth it. :)