Today is the big day - Rebecca's due date! I don't like due dates. I have never experienced a due date before since I haven't been pregnant and with Maya's adoption we didn't know she was coming until she was on her way. So this is my first due date. I think it is very misleading. I expected to wake up to a call that he is on his way, but the call hasn't come yet.
On a good note, I received a text message from my brother today telling me that I look really good for as far along pregnant as I am. I loved it! I celebrated our due date by wearing frumpy clothes to music class today. I wanted to look like a 9-month pregnant woman! :)
6 years ago
2 comments:
the day you look 9 months pregnant! Please! even if you were 9 mo pregnant you wouldnt look it! :) be glad though! You dont have to join the gym like the rest of us!! And the best part about the "after" birth is the great comments you get with having a newborn and looking SOOO good!!
I can't wait to say "thank you" to all of the nice comments. With Maya I would say, "Oh, she is adopted." Not this time around! :)
Post a Comment