Friday, November 27, 2009

We are alive!


We are still alive, just a little busy with 4 little ones. Devin and I made it home last Friday and I have meant to post every day, but I am trying to sleep, do dishes, get caught up on laundry and spend adequate time with each kid and Jer instead. It is going so well and this little Devin is truly a sweet, calm baby. He just chills and I LOVE it! He is also giving us some good sleep stretches at night. Basically, we are all smitten by him! The other kids are adjusting well, just minor drama here and there. Jer's sister, Tiffany, flew in for the week and I can't even tell you how helpful it has been to have a live-in nanny = HEAVEN!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both sets of my grandparents in town. We talked a lot about gratitude all week with the kids and truly feel thankful to be blessed with these 4 great kids.


More pictures to come soon.

10 comments:

Mandy said...

So sweet! I'm glad Tiffy could come help you... I felt that same way when Katie was helping me. :) Devoted aunts can't be beat! Love you guys!

cami said...

Congratulations, Britany! Glad things are going well and that you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

He is such a doll. I hope you are adjusting well to being a mom of 4 right now! I admire you guys so much!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I am so glad he is such an easy baby! How nice to have some extra hands helping you guys out too! Can't wait to see ya this week!

Courtney said...

I can't believe how much he has ALREADY changed since the last time I saw him!! He is SO CUTE!!! ~Congratulations... (again! :)

Debbie said...

He is a cutie! No curly hair???

thearringtonclan said...

I WILL get over there BUT I'm not wanting to bring any germs with me and being as my home is INFESTED with little sickos I'm trying to stay away from you all...
And Mathew calls himself a
BUG CONTROL guy !! Ummmm

Ashley said...

does this kid have straight hair??? he is so freaking cute, can't wait to get my hands on him

Andy and Kiara said...

Love that pic! :) Glad you are all settling in well. :)

Denice said...

Such a sweet picture! I am so glad things are going well and that everyone is adjusting to the new love in your home. :)