Sunday, November 29, 2009

From Maya's Perspective

Today I took the older 2 to church and Jer stayed home with the babies. About 20 minutes into it, Maya asked, "Mom, do you wish dad was here?"

"Yes," I replied, thinking she just meant because we miss him.

She went on, "Are you done? Are you losing it?"

What is she thinking about me?! I can't even handle the 2 big kids at church! Actually, it was very calm and peaceful and I was not "done" at all!

Now tomorrow, with Tiffany back in Utah and when Jer goes to work, I might lose it and be done. Pray for me!

8 comments:

Julie said...

That is hilarious!

cami said...

How funny!

thearringtonclan said...

she comes out with some crackers..... British saying! LOL

Andy and Kiara said...

LOL That is hilarious!
I can't wait to get over there and help you out, bring a meal, etc. But for now we are fighting scratchy throats and headaches. Still! :(

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

She is so funny! I love the funny things she says! Love her.

Kyle said...

Maya is so funny! Love that girl!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

oh man. i just want to hang out with her for a while. i love it!

Burton Fam said...

i LOVE your new pic!!!!! what a cute fam! love you guys! oh and thanks again for helping me out with my adoption research paper!