Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jaylan



We have been able to spend time with Jaylan (Kenyon and Devin's birthbrother) while here in Georgia. He is 13 months and ALL BOY. I am continuously amazed at how much he and Kenyon are alike. From their evil laugh when they are being naughty to the way they fling themselves around while falling asleep, the resemblance is incredible. He also has a very, sweet side. The first night he met Kenyon, he walked up to him and gave him a hug. He has warmed right up to us and I am so grateful we have been able to spend time with him.

We even got to be there for his 1st haircut:


All grown up now!
We have sure fallen in love with that little boy!

4 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

He is SO darling!!! How great that Kenyon can can have pictures and memories of his brother, Jaylan. That is awesome!

Emily B. said...

OMG- he is so sweet. Those are some strong genes for sure!

We miss you on Saturday for the MNO but obviously we understand :)

I can't wait to meet the new little guy at the next event! hugs,
Emily

Denice said...

I haven't been on your blog in awhile and just wanted to say congrats!! He is gorgeous!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

WOW...he is sooooo cute!!!! They make some dang cute boys :)
Glad things are going well. Hang in there, you will soon be home and WISHING you were there, alone, shopping and enjoying Devin all alone!!!