Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweet Baby Devin

Posted by Picasa

26 comments:

Beth W said...

He is so sweet Brit, I can't wait to meet him! Love the picture with him and Kenyon.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

LOVE HIM!!! Oh I want to give him a big kiss, he is so darling! I can totally see a Kenyon resemblance! You guys all look so happy!! What a fun time. Can't wait to see him next week. Congrats again we send our love!

Courtney said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!!! I love the ones with Maya and Kenyon holding him!!! Priceless!! :)

Midori said...

Hey! Glad to see the pictures. Look like the kids are loving him! So cute. Can't wait to see him in person.

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw, so awesome! congrats guys! makes me excited to meet my new little one soon. Have so much fun!!!

Tara said...

So cute...Maya and Kenyon seem to be loving him!

Julie said...

The picture with Maya kissing him is cute, b ut the pic with Kenyon at the bottom is just fabulous! He is adorable and I'm still so happy for you!

Bre said...

So sweet! Yay for you!

cami said...

Oh, Britany, I'm so happy for you! He's a darling baby. Congratulations, mama!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so darling! I am so happy for you and your sweet family!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Yay! congrats you guys!! He is so, so precious! Him and Kezia are only like 2 weeks apart!
I love that pic of Kenyon holding him. He looks thrilled :)
What a sweetie. I'm sending you lots of sleep vibes!!

Gygi Family said...

Congratulations Brit and family. That is so fun to have another little one around! Best Wishes!

Gygi Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Congrats guys!! He is so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!

Andy and Kiara said...

Love the pictures! The pics with the kids are priceless! :) I hope you got some rest last night. :) love, Kiara

Tatum said...

AHH! I'm jealous! Maybe I should adopt! No pain, all that sweet love! Congratulations guys!!! Please let me know if you need anything!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

he is super cute ;) congrats!!!!!

Dee said...

That is just awesome. I thought it was Dec? That is so neat. I would love to hear the story sometime. You have an awesome family.

Debbie said...

AWW so cute!! What a sweetheart! Congrats

Am-Biance said...

OHHHH, he is darling!! CONGRATS, love that picture of Kenyon with him....ahh so flippin' cute..hope you guys are well!!

Annie G said...

oh my goodness! big congrats! he is so precious... & I love the name!! :) ~Annie

Angie said...

We are so excited for you-- Congratulations!!!!

The Kriloff Klan said...

We are soooo excited for you all! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in person!

Traci said...

so amazing! I can't stop looking at your pictues, I'm so excited for you.

thearringtonclan said...

I have been dying to see him... This year for you guys has been one of extra work with the service you have given to your neice and doing foster care and NOW you have another little one to raise.. He is beautiful just as your other kids are. We love you ALL... Coming to see him later ! :)

Erin said...

Congratulations Britany and Jeremy! He is adorable and we are thrilled for you guys!