It came and went and we had loads of fun at festivals, carnivals and trick or treating. Now we are on candy overload and ready to get back to our normal, structured life... well actually, I am trying to convince Jeremy to let me decorate for Christmas. I mean, the stores are full of it, why not our house?! If I can't put up my tree for a couple more weeks, I am going to at least start listening to Christmas music. Happy Holidays!
At our neighborhood Fall Festival
Kenyon and his friend Victoria are too cute together!
Getting ready for Movie in the Park

5 comments:
The kids look so awesome in their costumes! How fun!!
Sounds like lots of fun! I especially like Jeremy's costume! ;)
LOVE it! Soooo cute!
SO FUN!! I never saw that cute little lady bug... SO CUTE!! Too bad you didn't get a picture of Jeremy in his full on costume... SO CREEPY ;)
hey..so a few things..you are posting pictures now of J?! Cute :) Im glad, she is cute to see :)
2nd...REALLY, you want to DECOrATE for Christmas?? like you did for halloween?? :) Love to give you a hard time...
Post a Comment