Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update

Jer, Maya and Kenyon boarded a plane today and headed back to AZ. It was sad to see them go. I wonder how Jer will survive being a single father of 3...



Meanwhile Devin and I get to hang out here for a little while longer while court docs are processed. I think I got the good end of this deal - one newborn, hotel sleeping, lots of eating out and all of this in a city with tons of shopping. I think I will be just fine here.


(Jaylan, Maya, Devin and Kenyon -
just before we went to the Georgia Aquarium yesterday -
very fun pictures of that adventure to come soon!)

4 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That's fun to see Jaylyn..he resembles Kenyon but they have very different looks. Devin is going to be one handsome boy!

auburn and chris said...

dying to meet this little man! Hopefully he and I can start off on the right foot... since Kenyon and I had a rough start!

Andy and Kiara said...

Yay! Love to see the updates. Those pics are so adorable! I'm glad you get to rest and recover from all the excitement before heading home to be a family of 6. :) Can't believe you're beating us too it! LOL :)

Elise said...

All the photos are so sweet, Brit. I do think you'll do well with just one newborn on your hands. I still think back to those carefree days as a mother of one. Get all the sleep you can, while you living in luxury. :)